Are you looking for an estate planning lawyer in Cleveland Heights, OH?
With over 20 years of experience in the business and legal worlds, I have learned how to find timely, cost-effective solutions. I have represented a diverse array of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses and individuals. My practice includes litigation, business advising, non-profit consulting, estate planning, and probate.
I seek to combine my business background and legal training to offer a unique set of skills for analyzing the cost/benefit of new endeavors, whether you are a business owner or an individual. I also can help you protect your legacy with estate planning guidance, will, and trust formation. And if you need a power of attorney document, I can provide that.Schedule a Free Consultation
The Law Office of Mark M. Turner, LLC
I founded The Law Office of Mark M. Turner, LLC on the holistic idea of preventing problems before they occur. It is an idea that I take to heart in every case I take on, particularly when aiding clients in estate planning. I take the weight off your shoulders to ensure that those you hold most dear are well-guarded against the uncertainty of the future.
With my background and training, I am both a consultant and attorney, providing a powerful resource for my clients. My 20+ years of experience have taught me how to effectively mitigate risks and work towards practical solutions. When facing legal action, I strive to maximize the value you receive rather than spending valuable resources to win at all costs.
My services and areas of practice include:
- Estate planning – wills, trusts, and advance directives to make sure your legacy is intact
- Small Business Law
- Non-Profit Law and 501c3 compliance
- Business Power of Attorney Documentation
- Healthcare Power of Attorney Documentation
- New Business Formation
- Document corporate formalities
- Working with non-profits to ensure compliance with regulations and supporting growth
- Reviewing and drafting contracts and other agreements
- Making sure that financial processes are in place and working efficiently
- Reviewing and advising on future expansion plans
- Making sure that employee policies are in place and compliant
- Ensuring compliance with consumer laws and regulations
Power Of Attorney (POA) Services
If you'd like to give me the authorization to represent and act on another's behalf, I can provide you with the proper power of attorney services. This includes all the letters and documentation needed to make your case legal and low-stress.